Secure Plus Checking
Every two seconds, another American becomes a victim of identity fraud. According to Javelin Strategy & Research, there were 12.7 million identity fraud victims in 2014. Identity theft is the top compliant received by the Federal Trade Commission, according to its 2015 annual report of compliants. Of more than 2 million complaints filed in 2014, 13 percent were identity theft related.
What Can You Do to Protect Yourself?
Identity theft is an issue that we hear about more often than ever before, and on larger scales—such as the Target data breach, which affected millions of consumers. So what can you do to protect yourself?
Secure Plus Checking Offers the Protection You Need
With Secure Plus Checking, you'll receive great Nikkei checking features, PLUS identity theft protection that costs much less than comparable services, such as LifeLock®. For a low monthly fee,* you and your joint account holders, along with qualified household members, will receive:
- Total Identity Monitoring continuously monitors over 1,000 databases, including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others (registration/activation required).
- Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required).
- Comprehensive identity theft resolution services – A dedicated specialist will manage your case and walk you through the recovery process until your credit and identity are completely restored (registration/activation required).
- Online identity theft news center, plus valuable phone and web resources (registration/activation required).
- Debit and credit card registration (registration/activation required).
- Up to $25,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage (registration/activation required).
Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Worry-free Online Shopping
Our checkcard is equipped with enhanced security for online shopping with MasterCard SecureCode
Get Started Today
- Surcharge-free ATM Locations
- Fees and Charges
- Current Rates
- Reorder Checks
- Direct Deposit form
- All Accounts Disclosure
- Checking Account Routing Number: 322275791
- To Report Lost or Stolen Debit MasterCard: (888) 241-2510
*SecurePlus Checking is only $2.95 per month and is free for members 55+!