Core System Post Conversion
Nikkei Credit Union wishes to thank all our members for your patience and understanding during our core system conversion. We appreciate you and hope that you will notice the benefits of our new system going forward. Here is some additional information about the changes you will see:
What is Changing After the System Conversion?
- You will receive two statements for the first quarter 2013 account activity: (1) a complete January statement in February and (2) complete February and March statements in April.
- As of April 2013, normal quarterly statements will resume.
- Your account statements will have a new look, and will be easier to read and better organized beginning with your statement ending March 31st.
- Beginning February 4, ATM daily withdrawal limits INCREASED from $300 to $500.
- Nikkei Online banking has a new look and new functionality – Easy to follow tabs make using this new system a breeze.
- Online banking password: The first time you log in to online banking after the conversion, you will need to use the last four numbers of your Social Security number. You'll then be prompted to choose a new password.
- Nikkei-by-Phone audio system: Our audio system can now be accessed by calling our main Nikkei phone number (310) 324-1544 and press option 6. The first time you call in after the conversion, you will need to use the last four numbers of your Social Security number. You'll then be prompted to choose a new password.
- Suffix numbers will change from letters to numbers. There will be a description of the account next to the new suffix number.
What is NOT CHANGING After the System Conversion?
- Account (member) numbers
- Debit Cards – PINs will stay the same
- Nikkei's Routing and Transit Number: 322275791
- Pre-authorized payments and direct deposits
- Bill Pay payees and history
- All scheduled ACH, transfers and bill payments will not be affected, if they were scheduled prior to conversion
- Nikkei Online banking is still accessed at www.nikkeicu.org
- New Benefits Available After the System Conversion
- Improvements to Nikkei Online banking and Bill Pay including balance alerts, person-to-person online payments and eBills (electronic versions of paper bills that you can view and pay online)
- Enhanced security features, including scanning IDs to ensure identification
- Increase in daily ATM withdrawal limit to $500!
- Mobile Banking coming soon!
- Faster in-person service when you visit us
- Enhanced products and services in the future
- Visit our website often for information about new services!