Subscribe to Nikkei News
Email Newsletter

Youth Accounts

A Penny Saved is a Penny EarnedGood savings habits start at home. While your children are young, show them how interest dividends work when they save more into their savings account.

Two Options to Consider:

    1. UTMA – Uniform Transfer to Minor Act

      This account requires a custodian who will act on behalf of the minor. The minor is unable to conduct any transactions until the custodian formally turns the account over to the minor.


  1. Minor's Account (Joint Account with parent)

    By opening the minor's account with a joint owner (usually a parent), it allows both the minor and the joint owner to conduct transactions.

Check Today’s Dividend Rate

To Get Started: Nikkei Credit Union membership and a $5 initial deposit

How to Connect to Your Youth Account

Get started today.

More about this Account

Apply for an Account Now (UTMA) >>>

Apply for an Account Now (Minor's Acct) >>>
Online Form or Blank PDF Form