Join Nikkei Credit Union
Opening a Nikkei Credit Union membership is the first step to enjoying the accounts and loans available to you. Liken it to a Costco or YMCA membership! We welcome you to be part of the growing Credit Union movement. More Americans are realizing how consumer friendly credit unions are. It's in our heritage - credit Unions have been looking out for the best interest of its member account holders since its inception.
Ready to join? We cordially invite you to join Nikkei Credit Union and experience the obvious choice in financial services.
Eligibility for Nikkei Credit Union Membership
- Los Angeles and Orange County residents who are of Japanese ancestry
- Individuals whose occupation is in gardening, landscaping, horticulture and/or nursery in Orange County
- Members of the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center
- Members or employees of a Nikkei Credit Union Select Group (See list below.)
- Immediate family members of current Nikkei Credit Union members (by blood, marriage, or residing)
Benefits of Membership
- Excellent auto, home equity & mortgage loan programs
- Higher deposit earning potential
- Less fees / lower fees for your accounts
|No Expiration Date||Requirements|
|Your membership is for a lifetime, even if you move away.||$5 minimum deposit to Savings Account|
Start Your Membership Today
- Fill out the Membership Application .
- Print the completed application and sign.
- Prepare a copy of your identification (e.g. driver's license) and initial deposit.
- Mail to Nikkei Credit Union, 18425 S. Western Avenue, Gardena, CA 90248 or visit our office.
- Array Systems, Inc.
- Asahi Beer USA, Inc.
- Faith United Methodist Church
- F.K. Nursery
- Funai Corporation
- Gardena Valley Baptist Church
- Japanese American Cultural and Community Center
- Little Tokyo Service Center and LTSC CDC
- Marukai Corporation
- Nippon Express USA, Inc.
- Sushi Boy, Inc.