CU Service Centers
Looking for a branch near you?
Nikkei Credit Union members can visit any CU Service Center® to make transactions.
What is CU Service Center?
- It's another credit union branch (e.g. Fireman's credit union, Teachers credit union) where Nikkei CU members can access their accounts.
- Many 7-Eleven Vcom machines are also available to make Nikkei CU account transactions
- Most transactions are free
- Bring a valid govt. ID (e.g. Driver's License)
- Nikkei Credit Union account number
Always look for the CU "Swirl" and 7-Eleven Vcom® logos and you'll be able to access your account for free.